TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals.
TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centres and global field tech organisations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers’ physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue: Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically.
Computer Vision Algorithm developer- position
We’re looking for a Computer Vision Algorithm developer with a deep learning background to join our growing AI / CV R&D group, who is engaged with the design and implementation of advanced AI/AR visual based systems.
A person who has the passion for tackling hard problems and leads them all the way to successful results by delivering robust, high-quality code.
- BSc/MSc graduate of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering / Mathematics or related discipline.
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience of development and research in Computer Vision, including recognition, segmentation and tracking.
- Experience in algorithm implementation and optimizations.
- Experience with Machine learning & Deep learning.
- Hands-on experience in object oriented programming.
- Vast experience in python programming.
- Experience designing and implementing computer vision algorithms over real-time video stream
- Experience and knowledge within the scope of advanced AI/AR methodologies for web