TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals.
TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centres and global field tech organisations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers’ physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue:
Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically
Senior full stuck open position:
You will play a major role in the team, responsible for the design and implementation of our applications, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll be working closely with our AI, full stack and platform teams using a variety of technologies: React, NodeJS, MongoDB and WebRTC among others.
– Build web-based applications to enable AI-driven self-service
– Design and implement an efficient and well-engineered solutions
– Work across disciplines to create coherent application functionality
– Collaborate with data science, product and infrastructure teams
– Designed and implemented fully scalable products from the ground up
– Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals
– Proven ability to deliver high quality product
– Motivated, accountable and dedicated with E2E attitude
– BSc or equivalent experience in CS
– Minimum 7 years of software development