Our Enablement Manager will interact with Partners daily, ensuring they have an amazing TechSee experience, putting their onboarding and problem-solving skills to the test to assist our Partners in achieving success with our product. In addition, s/he will help the product evolve and help update our knowledge base according to the Partner’s needs. The role is highly collaborative and demands someone who can work cross-departmentally.
- Create an onboarding program to make the TechSee organization and our partners world-class.
- Develop content and program to enable quota-carrying sales members effectively, so they hit their quotas.
- Partner with the Product, Marketing, Delivery and Sales teams to develop programs for ongoing enablement and learning.
- Develop overall Partner enablement and certification program for:
- Sales – Process, Product Knowledge + Certification
- Presales/Engineering – Process, Product Knowledge + Certification
- Service Delivery – Product Knowledge + Certification
- Collaborate with Marketing for messaging alignment
- Maintain learning management tools
- Work with all revenue roles (AE, SDR, Partner, CSM, Implementation & Sales Leadership)
- Assist and recommend enablement solutions that align with organizational initiatives, business needs, and outcomes that focuses on the learner’s progress.
- Previous success in building out high-performing, results-driven enablement programs
- 5+ years sales/presales/delivery experience with enterprise SaaS companies (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce organization a plus
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment
When you become a part of TechSee you can expect:
• Professional development – challenging tasks and great opportunities for career advancement
• Awesome environment – team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are in our DNA
• World-class clients – we work with leading global organizations across industries including Consumer Electronics, Telecom, Utilities and Insurance.
• To be at the cutting edge of the Computer Vision AI field – you’ll play your part in a technological revolution that’s radically redefining customer experience.