ENTERPRISE SALES- position
- Managing the end-to-end sales cycle (prospecting, forecasting, account planning, sales execution, negotiation, pipeline/funnel management, and closing of new business)
- accounts In-depth understanding of client business drivers, strategy and buying cycles within the target and verticals
- Negotiate commercial terms on behalf of the company with sophisticated buyers.
- Collaborate with Client Stakeholders, Internal Departments and Third-parties (channel partners, consultants)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS Requirements
- 3-5 Proven sales experience of SaaS to mid to large field services departments across manufacturing and service industries
- Experience selling engagement/experience technologies is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at senior levels of customer organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting to close while
- Have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience working for small and big software companies; ability to build and manage pipeline and operate in fast-moving, ambiguous environments
- BS/MS degree, business a dministration or a related field
- Willingness and ability to travel 30%- 50% of the time
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Selling, Building Client Relationships, Over-achieving Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills.