TechSee Customer Success Manager must have a strong understanding of key technical and business considerations of the customer they work with to make sure they achieve their business goals.
The ideal candidate is intellectually inquisitive, with strong communication, organization, analytical and technical capabilities working at a Saas product/software company and has consulting experience in those companies. As a self-starter, they are not afraid to jump into the details of established accounts, assess functional aspects of the current system deployment, and rally both clients and internal teams to achieve critical tasks unlocking client value and positive outcomes.
You will partner with the Sales team to create account plans and client deliverables, while demonstrating subject matter expertise through direct client interactions.
- Serve as the the advocate and focal point for targeted accounts by establishing and driving a deployment plan to deliver positive client outcomes
- Perform ongoing account/deployment reviews to determine areas of opportunity and targeted critical actions (functional and technical)
- Establish internal and client facing communication plans and meeting cadence to drive progress, communicate updates and achieve outcomes
- Manage communication and coordination between internal cross-functional teams to achieve targeted milestones
- Provide Best Practices and Lessons Learned to support the optimization of deployed systems, and their adoption level
- Support the Sales Account Executive in identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand client relationships
- Provide regular updates to both client and internal executives on overall account health and activities
- Provide analytical operational expertise incorporating the adoption of deployed products and data
- Collaborate with internal Product leadership on opportunities to optimize
- product offerings based on learning from in-depth use of systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer sciences, Engineering, Management,, Business Intelligence / Analytics, or a related field; or equivalent work experience required.
- Masters degree preferred
- 6+ years of consultative customer facing account/program and project
- management experience
- Work history in enterprise SaaS startup company- must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including
- vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar
- Experience working with big customers. Telco or Insurance customers -advantage.
- Ability to create and deliver polished presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint to different levels of audience
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully,taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate
- Experience managing own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously, while being flexible, agile, and resilient in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when supporting requests that create competing priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment Preferred Experience
- Experience in call center environment
- Experience with telecommunication companies