TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Automation Engineer to ensure product quality in a fast-growing company.
- Collaborate with Development and Product to Identify processes that would benefit from automation - Create automation solutions for test plans and test cases of new features/
- Develop and apply automation tests for new and existing features.
- Execute automation tests on a daily basis.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years experience testing web B2B solutions.
- 4+ years working experience with automation technologies - of B2B SaaS solutions – complex back-office/admin, mobile, and front web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to write automation using Selenium \ Cypress or other formal automation development tools.
- Demonstrated ability to write scripts using Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience with automating video-related mobile applications- advantage
- Database queries knowledge (NoSQL DB) - advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What you’ll love about us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible, hybrid work.