TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals.
TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centres and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers’ physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue:
Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically
About the role:
We are looking for a BACK-END TEAM LEADER, to join our journey and evolve our platform offering to create the next generation.
You will play a major role in the team, responsible for the design and implementation of our platform, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll be working closely with our AI and full stack teams using a variety of technologies: NodeJS, MongoDB, Python and Elasticsearch among others.
- Build and lead a team that will create API platform
- Design and implement an efficient and flexible platform
- Evangelize platform usage and adoption
- Collaborate with product and R&D teams to create a successful, well-engineered technology
- Work closely data science, product and infrastructure teams
- Experience with API ecosystems, design and implementation patterns
- Experience building reliable and resilient distributed back-end systems, from the ground up
- Committed to team work with proven proven communication skills
- Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals
- Ability to plan and execute to delivery high quality solutions
- Hands-on experience in SaaS technologies, preferably NodeJS and MongoDB in AWS environment
- Motivated, dedicated with E2E attitude
- BSc or equivalent experience in CS
- Minimum 7 years of software development
- Minimum 2 years of team leadership