TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals.
TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centres and global field tech organisations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers’ physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue:
Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically.
About the Role
TechSee is looking for a high-energy Director of Alliances that will be responsible for supporting a group of newly formed partnerships in the OEM, SI/VAR, and ISV space. This person will be quota-carrying so sales execution should be at the core of your background. In this role you will be driving both business development and sales team enablement for a set of existing and upcoming high-velocity Partner relationships.
- Lead and support partner business development and sales enablement activities
- Participate in account planning sessions with partners to drive top-of-funnel pipeline growth leading to revenue
- Collaborate with Partner Sales Leaders and sellers to identify new and incremental opportunities
- Build and manage Executive relationships within Partner ecosystem
- Be able to develop early-stage opportunities and transition to TechSee Sales team
- Act as a key contributor to the proposal development; the implementation strategy, approach, and timelines
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with partners to qualify, articulate and promote TechSee’s value
- Directly responsible for overseeing the rep-to-rep alignment of sales opportunities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Sales to/thru/with Alliances, Business Development, Global SI (System Integrators), ISV (Software Partners), and OEM
- Experience working in Solution Vertical – Contact Center, Customer Collaboration, Customer Experience, Field Services
- Have worked for, or directly partnered with, Salesforce, Oracle or other global CRM/CX/FSM
- Strong understanding of partnering models
- Hands-on experience delivering Partner Sales Enablement
- Multi-disciplinary background preferred
- Highly organized
- Sales-execution focused with consistent over-attainment of revenue goals
- Experience working with partners to deliver large commercially transformational programs
- Evidence of working in a globally distributed environment
- Ability to travel 50% (when the world returns to normal)
- This role requires strong communication skills and Executive presence
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree