TechSee is the leader in VISUAL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT powered by AI & AR. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys.
TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first cognitive visual support solution powered by augmented reality and artificial intelligence. TechSee empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer experience that significantly reduces costs to serve, enhances service quality, and deliver intelligent fully automated services.
TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT), improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
- Part of North American Sales division, support the region's and company's sales and revenue growth efforts
- Support customers on-site throughout the presales cycle through qualification, requirements gathering, solution scoping, contract signature and handoff to implementation
- Full responsibility for the technical and solution response to assigned RFI/RFP/RFQ efforts
- Responsibility for customers demos, trials and POCs at customer locations, online and during trade shows (as appropriate)
- Serve as primary liaison between regional business team (Sales, Account Management) and corporate R&D and Product functions. Ensure clear articulation of customer requirements.
- Involved during the discovery process, understanding specific use cases and customers’ pain points to devlope the right business case / ROI
- 5 years experience working as a solution engineer/ pre-sales consultant in a software product / SAAS company selling to Enterprises - must.
- Consulting background with use cases discovery experience are important
- Familiarity with IT, Security, Architecture in SaaS environments.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent is ideal.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time (as appropriate).
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
- Additional languages - an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to interact with clients and prospects, colleagues, partners and c-levels. Natural problem-solver
- Experience working for early-phase, high-growth technology companies is ideal!