TechSee is the leader in VISUAL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT powered by AI & AR. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys.
TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first cognitive visual support solution powered by augmented reality and artificial intelligence. TechSee empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer experience that significantly reduces costs to serve, enhances service quality, and deliver intelligent fully automated services.
TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT), improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
For our NY office We are looking for a talented, smart, passionate, experienced and self-driven individual to join our Global HR team as the lead for our North American region.
- Lead HR processes in North America across the full employee lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with company’s practices and policies
- Direct and coordinate all HR activities from recruiting and on-boarding to benefits enrollment and administration, welfare issues, and downstream retention or separation
- Support Global HR efforts including training, organizational development and various related projects
- Support all recruitment programs, identifying and securing the best candidates via multiple channels (direct sourcing, referral, social, agencies, etc) for continuous growth and top-grading
- Cultivate TechSee's employer brand in the region, making us a highly attractive location for existing and prospective new employees
- Serve as a key ambassador to align the corporate culture with unique regional attributes to ensure a "best of both worlds" outcome
- Support monthly payroll elements and ensure all required monthly processes and reports are completed in a timely manner
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in HR positions in a global high-tech companies, preferably a start-up/early-phase business experiencing rapid growth
- BA degree in Human Resources or a related field is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in collaboration with other team members, candidates, vendors, and others at all levels
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Self-directed and collaborative, able to lead local initiatives in conjunction with regional management and coordinate with corporate colleagues