TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue: Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically.
AI Architect - position
The AI Architect is responsible for the definition, design and build of solutions that drive business growth and productivity through automation.
The Architect works closely with all team members providing subject matter expertise and solutions to the most challenging software development tasks.
- Creative translation of business strategy into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of the solution
- Foster innovation in the field of image and video processing
- Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design
- Strategic direction for maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO
- Creation of solutions which adhere to Enterprise Architecture, Development, and Information Risk Management standards, scale and principles
- Collaboration with developers and engineering teams resolving the most challenging tasks ensuring the proposed design is properly implemented.
- Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- +2 years working experience as an architect
- Strong background in Computer Vision and Deep learning
- Working experience as an Architect in the Data & AI domain
- Exceptionally skilled in translating the business requirements to the technical development team and knowledge of specific tools and methodologies applied
- Proven track record of leading enterprise and solution architecture delivery and adoption
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with executives, business stakeholders and technical teams
- Broad knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
- Extensive experience in data in motion and data at rest integration technologies and architecture patterns
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure architecture design, including cloud-based infrastructure
- Extensive experience with application middleware, including application servers, ESB, message queuing, ETL and secure file transfers
- Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation