Technical Support Engineer
R&D · Greater NY area; New Jersey Flexible Remote
TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities, and consumer products verticals.
We simplify the way that people deal with technology and make any product easy to use and free from friction.
TechSee's patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a technically savvy specialist who understands the value of being customer-oriented to expand our great team!
As part of the job, you will be required to investigate, be creative, think out of the box, and deliver exceptional support services to our customer base. You will be working in a dynamic agile environment.
You will become a team member that will expand our support in a follow-the-sun model to provide first and second support levels from Technical and Business aspects. Our new team member will work in close collaboration with TechSee R&D, Customer Success, and Product Teams, will be actively engaged in cross-department projects, and will strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development!
We expect you to be:
- Passionate about giving support and making customer satisfied
- Passionate about learning the business to details and the technical stack
- Highly motivate
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solver
- B2B customer-facing support
- Tier1 and Tier2 technical issues handling
- Monitoring all production systems with the most advanced tools
- Configuring, testing, and maintaining company's product
- Writing and maintaining a knowledge base
- Collaborate with R&D, Product, Customer Success, and Delivery teams on a daily basis
- Support computer vision adoption by working closely with AI experts
- 3+ years of experience in an equivalent role – Must
- Experience in working in an international high-tech company – Must
- Experience in working with or supporting Salesforce – Advantage
- Fluent English – Must
- Knowledge and experience in SQL queries – Must
- Knowledge and experience in NoSQL queries – Must
- Experience in reading, understanding, and investigating logs – Must
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring tools like Splunk, Kibana, SolarWinds, Dotcom, etc. – Advantage
- Experience in Python scripting – Advantage
- Experience in manual testing and QA – Advantage
- Customer-oriented approach – Must
- Desire to learn and work independently – Must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Must