Technical Support Engineer - Remote
R&D · Metro NY area; New Jersey; Connecticut Fully Remote
TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities, and consumer products verticals.
We simplify the way that people deal with technology and make any product easy to use and free from friction.
TechSee's patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a technically savvy specialist who understands the value of being customer-oriented to expand our great team!
As part of the job, you will be required to investigate, be creative, think out of the box, and deliver exceptional support services to our customer base. You will be working in a dynamic agile environment.
You will become a team member that will expand our support in a follow-the-sun model to provide first and second support levels from Technical and Business aspects. You will work in close collaboration with TechSee R&D, Customer Success, and Product Teams, will be actively engaged in cross-department projects, and will strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development!
- B2B customer-facing support
- Tier1 and Tier2 technical issues handling
- Monitoring all business applications with the most advanced tools
- Configuring, testing, and operating company's SaaS product
- Writing and maintaining a knowledge base
- Collaborate with R&D, Product, Customer Success, and Delivery teams on a daily basis
- Support computer vision adoption by working closely with AI experts
- 3+ years of experience as Technical Support Engineer
- Experience handling Tier1 and Tier2 technical issues
- Knowledge and experience in SQL or NoSQL queries
- Experience in reading, understanding, and investigating logs
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring tools like Splunk, Kibana, SolarWinds, Dotcom, etc.
- Fluent English
- Experience troubleshooting B2B SaaS solutions - Advantage
- Experience in working with or supporting Salesforce – Advantage
- Customer-oriented approach
- Desire to learn and work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills