Senior DevOps Engineer
Herzliya, IL Flexible Remote
TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue: Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
The platform improves customers’ experience dramatically.
About the job:
you will play a major role in the team, responsible for the DevOps Infrastructure including both production and non-production environments of our cloud services, making our vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers, while working closely with various R&D teams using a variety of cloud technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Extensive experience working with cloud environments, SaaS servicing enterprise grade customers.
- Initiate and drive new DevOps projects and processes.
- Design, Maintain, optimize and automate processes and methods.
- Design, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain production and non-production environments.
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems around the various DevOps operations.
- Work closely with R&D counterparts to create a productive methodology for delivering high quality production service.
- Ability and drive to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-tasking environment with context switches.
- A team player.
- +5 years of DevOps experience with SaaS products running on public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- +2 years hands-on experience with AWS.
- Extensive hands-on experience as system administration.
- Experience with building and maintaining a CI/CD system and procedures.
- Strong experience in programming and scripting experience - Python, Groovy, Bash.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems.
- Knowledge in networking and internet protocols.
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools.