TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals.
TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centres and global field tech organisations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers’ physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee’s visual support platform enables support teams to handle technical calls more efficiently while being able to see the product in the customer premises and to direct the customer using Augmented Reality on the required actions to troubleshoot and resolve the technical issue: Reducing technician dispatch rate, increasing the first call resolution (FCR), reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) and reducing the non-defect transfer rate (NDT).
About the job:
We are seeking a data Rockstar with the skills and motivation lead our internal data analytics in a global leading company.
You will get the opportunity to work with talented industry leaders across various business units, in a variety of topics using different BI tools in an advanced environment.
In this role, you will…
· Develop and deliver sales and marketing reports, dashboards, and scorecards on a timely manner according to pre-established schedule.
· Extract and verify accuracy of sales and marketing data used for various sales reports, dashboards tracking and monitoring data arriving from different sources.
· Conducting data analysis and prepare and present findings, insights, and recommendations.
.This position requires knowledge in SalesForce, and excel, including data manipulation.
. Understanding / experience with Outreach, Hubspot a strong plus.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Power BI excel software.
· Ability to work solo and perform repetitive work
· Ability to review data, understand it and analyze it
· Ability to explain and present the analyzed data
· B2B tech startup experience an advantage.
Education And/or Experience
· Strong database and query skills are required
· Bachelor’s degree business or analytical field
· Strong skills in building reports, dashboards, and scorecards in Microsoft Power BI is MUST
· High proficiency MS Excel is required (use of advanced formulas such as V/Hlookup, Index, Match, Advanced Filters)
· Native English speaker big advance .