TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
About the role:
You will play a major role in the team, responsible for the design and implementation of our applications, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers.
- Function as Senior SalesForce Developer and suggest best-practice Salesforce.com or Force.com solutions to address user requirements
- Requirements Analysis and Estimation
- Assisting business users during UAT, Analyzes and resolves production issues during the warranty period
- Working closely with our Product, API , Infrastructure, QA, and Support teams using a variety of SF and web technologies
- Design and implement an efficient,well-engineered, and scalable Salesforce solution
- Coach more junior developers
- BSc or equivalent experience in CS
- Minimum 5 years of software development, with at least 3 years in SF dev.
- Experience with full-stack SF development, familiarity with APEX and LWC
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language
- Applicable Salesforce certifications (Admin, App Builder, Service Cloud, FSL)
- Knowledge of Field Service Lightning components and capabilities, from Case to Work Order to Service Appointment.
- Experience with SSO methodologies in Salesforce
- Experience with submission of managed packages to the AppExchange, handling security rejections
- Past significant experience in companies developing SF complimentary, product (not customize the SF service)
- Proven ability to plan and execute delivery of a high-quality product
- Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals
- Motivated, accountable, and dedicated with an E2E attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team leadership experience-advantage.
- Client-facing background- advantage.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.