TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
About the role:
You shall lead the architecture and design of a successful SaaS at scale servicing enterprise-grade customers, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll be working closely with our AI, full-stack, and platform teams using a variety of technologies: AI vision systems, Video, Media, React, NodeJS, and MongoDB among others.
- Shape technological roadmap in collaboration with our technical and product teams
- Design robust and efficient SaaS products
- Hands-on development and exploration of new technologies
- Drive technically significant implementation efforts
- Work closely with data science, product and infrastructure teams
- Minimum 10 years of software development
- Minimum 4 years of technical leadership
- Proven experience with a modern public-cloud microservices architecture at scale
- Designed and implemented products from the ground up
- Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals
- Master multiple technologies, programming languages and development paradigms
- Hands-on experience in backend and frontend technologies
- Motivated, accountable and dedicated with E2E attitude
- BSc or equivalent experience in CS
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.