TechSee is the leader in AI-powered Visual Engagement. We enable businesses to deliver exceptional remote experiences to simplify interactions with customers and employees. TechSee revolutionizes customer support and employee enablement by providing the first low code/no code visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This helps companies to significantly reduce cost, enhance service quality, and grow revenue via intelligent, fully automated visual solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI across dozens of enterprise implementations, including dramatically lowering field dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers and No Fault Found (NFF) returns for OEM and retailers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and growing revenue. Our patented browser-based solution is simple to implement and operate, and works across any device, OS and browser, with no installation required.
About the Opportunity:
We are hiring an exceptional Business Development Director to lead our Global Business Development Team in North America.
We are seeking an intelligent and energetic individual who is a team player and very persuasive, has a passion for technology solutions, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The right candidate will possess the ability to execute multiple complex tasks simultaneously, with a proven track record in business development generating qualified leads for new clients and strategic partnerships.
This individual will build and lead TechSee's global business development program, leveraging our robust network to advance sales, business development and marketing initiatives, enabling continued rapid growth of the company’s pipeline.
The Business Development Director will report SVP & GM for North America and working closely with the leadership teams in NA and Rest of World (RoW). This person will be a key member of the North America Leadership Team, and responsible for bridging across Sales to ensure effective collaboration and business results.
This is an exciting, high impact, strategy and execution role with ample growth potential inside the function and across the organization.
- Deliver on pipeline growth goals through personal efforts and team leadership.
- Define the BD Team’s priorities and objectives in delivering on the assigned objectives.
- Hire (as needed) and coach a talented team of Business Development Reps. Cultivate the sales, product and industry skills of each team member.
- Motivate team members through leadership, incentives and creative alternatives. Ensure each has ample opportunity for career progression.
- Analyze available markets based on marketing guidelines and help generate target lists.
- Accurately forecast and track leads and activities (calls, emails, meetings) using Salesforce.com CRM
- Deliver accurate, consistent forecasts supporting aggressive company growth targets.
- Manage KPIs and benchmarks for BDRs to drive higher conversion rates of MQL and SQLs
- Identify areas for improvement across marketing, BD and sales tools and processes
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business
- At least 5 years of Business Development and/or Sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years in Enterprise SaaS, ideally business applications like CCaaS, CRM or FSM
- Demonstrated track record of performance as an individual and manager or team lead
- Experience managing teams to deliver against pipeline volume and quality metrics
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams including Marketing and Sales, to deliver corporate and regional pipeline and sales targets
- Strong interest or past experience in technology sales
- Personal drive, energy and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce,
- Excellent spoken and written English. Ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- LinkedIn, contact databases and other sales tools
Why Work with Us?
Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- Career path: You will work in a role that serves as a launching point into further leadership, Sales or Marketing roles.
- Training: Formal development of your sales skills, leadership skills, and business acumen in addition to learning TechSee’s market-leading AI and AR solutions,.
- Teamwork: Learn to partner in the identification and development of revenue opportunities in both new and existing accounts.
- Tools: Provide you with the resources needed to achieve your quarterly goals of qualified meetings, pipeline growth and closed-won new business.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission.