Web Tech Lead
R&D · Herzliya, IL Flexible Remote
TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities, and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
About the role:
You will play a major role in the team, responsible for the design and implementation of our applications, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll be working closely with our AI, full-stack, and platform teams using a variety of technologies: React, NodeJS, MongoDB, and WebRTC among others.
- Serve as a technical domain expert on full-stack development
- Establish design principles with the broader development team
- Hands-on web development of production-ready applications at scale
- Shape a technical roadmap
- Design and implement efficient and well-engineered solutions
- Work closely with data science, product, and infrastructure teams
- Mentor team members
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing with React and NodeJS - must
- Strong programming skills and computer science fundamentals
- Able to design and implement complex code architecture
- Experience in developing web applications - must
- Tech Leader experience
- Start-up experience
- Work in agile/scrum methodology
- BSc. or equivalent in Computer Science
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
What you’ll love about us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible, hybrid work.