TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
TechSee is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to support the company’s North American and EMEA marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be able to drive long-term infrastructure, agile marketing methodologies, and the processes needed to support our pipeline and drive growth. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this individual will be responsible for connecting marketing systems and data to create alignment and operational efficiencies between product, marketing, and sales.
The role requires deep expertise in marketing ops to create scalable, global systems and processes that enable marketers to run integrated marketing campaigns to attract, engage, and convert prospects and customers. The new hire will manage key platforms within the marketing technology stack and instrument them to drive trackable and measurable outcomes.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing tools and trends, including but not limited to HubSpot and/or Marketo
- Analytical and results driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, and optimize, and test again
- Ability to “connect the dots” by ensuring different software, channels, and platforms can talk to one another
- Marketing analytics and KPIs to which the team holds itself accountable
- Familiarity with an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy
- Be able to assist with lead scoring and sales enablement, including integrating with CRMs like Salesforce
- Own and evolve use of our marketing stack, CRM, Digital Media, ABM, and other key tools
- Own lead to revenue framework, roadmap, and development, as well as associated connection points between tag management, subscription management system, third-party lead sources, and external databases
- Oversee strategy, execution, and operation of lead flow processes and programs such as lead scoring and development SLAs to drive funnel efficiencies
- Strategic and tactical oversight of CRM and the interactions with other integrated systems such as attribution modelling, predictive content, external lead sources and more
- Develop tracking methodologies to measure marketing performance across online and offline touch points, including but not limited to web, search, social, email, events, and more
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend emerging technology trends with ownership for end-to-end sales/marketing technology design
- Thorough understanding of data compliance and company policies, including GDPR and CCPA regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree a plus but not required
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing ops role, ideally with a B2B / SaaS company
- HubSpot certification / experience strongly preferred; Marketo experience a big plus
- Certified and/or experienced with CRM systems, Google AdWords, Google Data Studio, Tag Manager, Zapier, and the likes
- Good knowledge of data visualization platforms and ability to create heat maps and other highly visual data distillations
- Ability to work on a global team and unify many different facets of the business
- Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem solving
Why Work with Us?
Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- Career path: You will work in a role that serves as a launching point into further leadership, Sales or Marketing roles.
- Training: Formal development of your sales skills, leadership skills, and business acumen in addition to learning TechSee’s market-leading AI and AR solutions,.
- Teamwork: Learn to partner in the identification and development of revenue opportunities in both new and existing accounts.
- Tools: Provide you with the resources needed to achieve your quarterly goals of qualified meetings, pipeline growth and closed-won new business.