TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
TechSee Customer Success Manager must have a strong understanding of key technical and business considerations of the customers they are working with to make sure they extract TechSee value and achieve their business goals.
The ideal candidate is intellectually inquisitive, with strong communication, organization, analytical and technical capabilities working at a Saas product/software company and has consulting experience in those companies. As a self-starter, they are not afraid to jump into the details of established accounts, assess functional aspects of the current system deployment, and rally both clients and internal teams to achieve critical tasks unlocking client value and positive outcomes. You will partner with the Sales team to create account plans and client deliverables while demonstrating subject matter expertise through direct client interactions.
- Serve as the advocate and focal point for targeted accounts by establishing and driving a deployment plan to deliver positive client outcomes
- Provide Best Practices and Lessons Learned to support the optimization of deployed TechSee products, and increase their adoption level.
- Perform ongoing account/deployment reviews to determine areas of opportunity and targeted critical actions (functional and technical)
- Establish internally and client-facing communication plans and meeting cadence to drive progress, communicate updates and achieve outcomes
- Manage communication and coordination between internal cross-functional teams to achieve targeted milestones
- Support the Sales Account Executive in identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand client relationships
- Provide regular updates to both client and internal executives on overall account health and activities
- Provide analytical operational expertise incorporating the adoption of deployed products and data
- Collaborate with internal Product leadership on opportunities to optimize product offerings based on learning from in-depth use of systems
Bachelors degree in Computer sciences, Engineering, Management,, Business Intelligence / Analytics, or a related field; or equivalent work experience required. Masters degree preferred.
- 6+ years of consultative customer success role
- Work history in enterprise SaaS startup company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Experience working with big customers. Telco or Insurance customers - advantage.
- Ability to create and deliver polished presentations to different levels of audience
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources
- Experience managing one's own time and balancing many different customers simultaneously, while being flexible, agile, and resilient in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as a subject matter expert
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner
- Experience in call center environment
- Experience with telecommunication companies
Why Work with Us?
Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- Career path: You will work in a role that serves as a launching point into further leadership, Sales or Marketing roles.
- Training: Formal development of your sales skills, leadership skills, and business acumen in addition to learning TechSee’s market-leading AI and AR solutions,.
- Teamwork: Learn to partner in the identification and development of revenue opportunities in both new and existing accounts.
- Tools: Provide you with the resources needed to achieve your quarterly goals of qualified meetings, pipeline growth and closed-won new business.