TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer, with experience in UX & UI and interactive design, preferably in product teams.
- Conduct the full design cycle: from functional design and interaction UX to visual UI and dev handoff
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Developers on a day to day basis
- Design and implement features by creating user flows, wireframes and pixel-perfect design
- Design the user interface based the existing Design System and developing a new one
- At least 1 year of experience as a graphic designer of a Web based or mobile product
- Experience in designing web based or mobile based applications.
- Good understanding of customer needs & business cases and articulate them as user stories and epics.
- Ability to work independently with great communication skills.
- A team player who’s eager to collaborate and brainstorm with your colleagues and partners
- Fluent English
What you’ll love about us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement, and offers flexible, hybrid work.