TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities, and consumer products verticals. We simplify the way that people deal with technology and make any product easy to use and free from friction.TechSee's patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who can take a leading part in defining core aspects of our existing products as well as take responsibility for forging new products and services.
- Understand customer needs and business cases and articulate them as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog and track releases
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Support the development team
- Act as a leader within the company
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an enterprise customer-facing (B2B2C & B2B) product management role (must)
- At least 3 years of Technical background in Web-based technologies and SaaS applications
- Experience working as Product Manager using Agile methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a constructive tone, ability to produce materials, deliver presentations and perform general education
- Ability to lead a small team of product managers
- Fluent English
- Ability to work independently
- Product management background in Contact Centers or Field Services related application -advantage
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.