TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
We are looking for Account Manager will lead the efforts in UK and Nordics to launch and manage existing accounts to deliver outstanding customer success.
- Manage existing customers, specifically in telecoms, utilities, and consumer electronics including in-depth understanding of customers KPIs in order to ensure renewals, up sales of licenses and new products.
- Manage new awarded customers and ensure smooth launch to including training and in-depth understanding of customers KPIs
- Upsell world-class customer support products, and managed services, including AI-assisted, video-driven contact centre agents, field services solutions and self-service technology
- Sharing Visual Assist methods and Visual AI technologies knowledge with new and existing customers
- Proven direct account management experience of software solutions to large Contact Centers, ideally in relevant verticals
- Experience of small / start up technology company
- 5+ years of experience managing Direct accounts in Enterprise SaaS company
- Salesforce experience would a major bonus
- Proven deal management skills and excellent upsell results
What you’ll love about us
- A team like a family - we’re a company of 90 and growing, which means you won’t be just another face in the crowd. Your TechSee co-workers are some of the brightest, funniest, and most innovative startup pros in the game.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working with a talented international team.
- Work From Home with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement.
- Being part of a successful Series C startup with 54$ million raised.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!