TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities, and consumer products verticals.
We simplify the way that people deal with technology and make any product easy to use and free from friction.
TechSee's patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support project management and product strategy within our marketing department.
The ideal candidate will be very execution-focused, taking end-to-end ownership of strategic projects and marketing campaigns. As a growing startup, our product marketing managers will have the opportunity to influence and determine Go-to-Market strategy, as well as be hands-on in day-to-day marketing operations.
The role requires expertise in managing end-to-end projects, from strategic planning and market research to project management and KPI assessment. The new hire will work with Product, Sales, BDR, and Customer Success to support these teams with product segmentation, messaging, demand generation, and collateral.
- Responsible for communication between external teams and the marketing team, including ownership of deliverables (sales decks, brochures, pitches, use cases)
- Build product messaging and strategy that sets us apart from competitors in the market
- Plan and execute segmented and targeted marketing campaigns to meet pipeline performance requirements for each product
- Work closely with the content team to craft compelling marketing content that follows strategic GTM
- Gatekeeper of consistency in messaging and marketing strategy with Product GTM strategy
- Assist in GTM product and feature launches, including operational execution of launch materials and strategic implications for overall marketing strategy
- Initiate and apply market research to strategic direction to ensure competitiveness in the evolving market
- Develop deep understanding of our target market, including industry segmentation, personas and customer lifecycle management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3-4 years of experience in a marketing role, ideally product marketing
- Experience working in a B2B / SaaS company
- Project management or campaign ownership experience
- Ability to work on a global team and unify many different facets of the business
- Driven, passionate, and determined, a self-motivator with a knack for plan execution
- Native English Speaker – a MUST
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to wear many hats
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.