TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue
About the role:
TechSee is a rapidly growing startup providing leading companies with the tools to provide interactive visual assistance directly to their customers’ smartphones.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that works with top global brands in the US and Europe. We are looking for a creative and highly skilled Graphic Designer to work in our growing global marketing team.
This role will work with the Marketing team to create a wide range of visual digital communication assets as part of the company’s sales and marketing strategies.
- Constantly develop our brand guidelines, including an instrumental role in an upcoming rebranding initiative
- Generate graphic materials for marketing collateral: PPTs, brochures, whitepapers, infographics
- Develop creative material for digital advertising, social media, websites, etc.
- Develop materials for trade shows including booth design and printed brochures
- Create website elements according to design guidelines
- Edit basic marketing videos
- Remain up to date with all the latest graphic design and communication trends
- Assist with other marketing projects as required
- Available to work US hours: Monday - Friday, 12:00\13:00 - 21:00\22:00
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design for a B2B marketing team
- Experience with B2B tech companies
- Experience with document design and print requirements
- Strong graphic skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and presentation design knowledge
- English mother tongue
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and WordPress – Advantage
- Basic knowledge of video and audio editing software (Primer, After Effects) - Advantage.
- Passionate about turning marketing concepts into creative, visual deliverables
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.