TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to improved retention and increased revenue growth.
Manager, North American Sales Operations
The Opportunity: TechSee’s Sales Operations Manager is a critical new role being added to address the company’s continued regional expansion. Working directly for the SVP & GM of North American, this individual will play a critical role in defining and implementing the strategy and tactics that will enable TechSee to achieve >100% YoY growth.
Strategy, Tools & Process
- Work with regional and corporate Sales leadership to define the go-to-market strategy, sales process and necessary tools to support the business and team.
- Hands-on leadership in creating the right infrastructure to execute this strategy including core CRM management and deployment of new features (e.g., CPQ) that enable the organization to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working with regional and corporate Sales and Marketing leadership, conduct primary and source secondary research into the TAM, priorities and trends across target industries and accounts.
- Working with regional and corporate Sales leadership as well as Finance to develop compensation plans that drive the desired outcomes for the business across Business Development, Sales, Presales, Account Management and others. Track and monitor performance ongoing.
- Support rollout of the MEDDIC sales methodology including CRM alignment and ongoing management of related partners (training, tools)
- Expanding the use of the CRM to support a variety of company objectives, including
- Finance - invoice and billing tracking; team and partner compensation.
- Customer Success Management & Account Management - delivering customer-facing reporting including automation alerts
- Technical Support - enabling clients, partners and employees to manage the creation, management and completion of support requests
Reporting, Analytics & Forecasting
- Analyze trends in monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/yearly KPI data to uncover potential problems and opportunities.
- Package reporting and analysis to present to leadership, along with recommendations for improvement opportunities.
- Manage the forecasting process, including ensuring each regional team/leader is maintaining accurate CRM data with validated assumptions that produce a predictable growth projection.
Enablement & Training
- Support aggressive (100% annual) growth in headcount via hands-on participation in onboarding, training and otherwise supporting all regional new hires.
- Work closely with Sales & Partner Enablement in developing, documenting and maintaining playbooks and training materials as well as delivering training for product, process and best practices.
- Lead or partner with Sales, Marketing, Account Management and others in conducting bi-annual sales kickoffs, QBRs, customer events, trade shows, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced degree is a plus
- 7+ years of business experience including 5+ years in Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Experience working with established teams in a best practices environment in B2B SaaS companies
- A demonstrated track record of developing and implementing tools, processes and programs that engage team members and support growth
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and the ability to build and administer reports and dashboards then to generate insights that drive business outcomes
- Strong business modelling and requirements definition skills as well as excellent product and project planning and management and technical analysis experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to interface with top leadership
- Ability to work independently setting goals in line with the business objectives, secure alignment for plans and priorities, and report on progress
Why work with us?
Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- Career path: You will work in a role that serves as a launching point into further leadership, Sales or Marketing roles.
- Training: Formal development of your sales skills, leadership skills, and business acumen in addition to learning TechSee’s market-leading AI and AR solutions,.
- Teamwork: Learn to partner in the identification and development of revenue opportunities in both new and existing accounts.
- Tools: Provide you with the resources needed to achieve your quarterly goals of qualified meetings, pipeline growth and closed-won new business.
- Compensation: Solid base salary + incentive plan, strong benefits and an ownership (equity) stake in a high-growth SaaS venture.
- Work environment: This is a remote role, with frequent virtual social activities to promote employee engagement.
- Culture: TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like AT&T, Verizon, TELUS, Nationwide, HIPPO, Lennar, Resideo, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!