TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
About the role:
You shall LEAD MULTIPLE FULL-STACK DEVELOPMENT SQUADS of a successful SaaS at scale, servicing enterprise-grade customers, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll report to our VP R&D and work closely with our AI, Infrastructure, Product, and Support teams using a variety of technologies: AI vision systems, Video, Media, React, NodeJS, and MongoDB among others. You will drive technological initiatives, be responsible for the design and implementation of your teams.
- Manage multiple development SCRUM and help them to design, build and ship impactful features
- Actively drive technical initiatives, get deeply involved in designs and implementation
- Build a productive group of squads, recruit and mentor
- Hands-on involvement, code reviews, and exploration
- Drive technically significant implementation efforts
- Work closely with product, development, AI, and infrastructure teams
- Minimum 9 years of software development
- Minimum 4 years of managerial experience of full-stack development
- Proven hands-on experience in frontend and backend technologies
- Proven experience with a modern public-cloud microservices architecture at scale
- Designed and implemented products from the ground up
- Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals
- Motivated, accountable, and dedicated with an E2E attitude
- BSc or equivalent experience in CS.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.