PPC Expert / Paid User Acquisition Manager -Remote
Marketing · Metro NY area Fully Remote
Location: Remote or preferred locations of NYC, Boston, Washington D.C. or Tel Aviv
TechSee is the leader in Visual Engagement. TechSee is revolutionizing the technical support and field services industry through Augmented Reality and AI technology. A proven leader in the market, Techsee has hundreds of customers including Vodafone, Orange, Hitachi, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. TechSee is rapidly expanding globally and is backed by leading venture capital firms like Salesforce Ventures, Telus, and OurCrowd.
Employees at TechSee are supported through a flexible work environment that allows for working from home or coming into one of the many WeWork offices. Employees receive full health benefits (including vision and dental) and a generous 401K matching program. All full-time employees can also participate in the equity compensation plan.
TechSee is seeking a PPC Expert / Paid User Acquisition Manager who will use a combination of deep analytic skills and customer/prospect targeting to run experiments and scale acquisition across all paid channels. You don’t stop at the basics. You are constantly studying and adopting best practices and new techniques, and creatively finding new ways to unlock Paid Channel growth.
- Drive performance marketing strategies and plans to scale acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital, social and offline
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution from idea to test to scale across existing and new channels
- Obsess about scalable growth. Constantly be testing new approaches and ideas to optimize CAC, conversion, and other key performance metrics.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development to identify priorities and develop campaigns to meet company goals
- Deeply understand and quickly react to changes in performance and share learnings and results with other teams
- Support both broadly targeted commercial campaigns and hyper-focused ABM campaigns targeting top 50 enterprise prospect accounts
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing campaigns across paid digital and offline channels, social, SEM
- B2B experience a plus and bonus consideration given to experience in running campaigns targeting enterprise companies for SaaS solutions
- Proven results building acquisition channels, spinning up new tests quickly, and driving growth
- Analytic rigor comes naturally. You can build models and reports, study performance across the entire funnel, and apply data to drive results.
- Enjoy a mix of strategy and execution, but always with speed. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and alternate between strategy, creative development, and analytic work.
- Deploy proven performance marketing techniques, but flexible enough to try new approaches.
- Problem solver who doesn’t stop until solutions are found.
- Keep cool when working to tight deadlines.