Strategic Account Manager - Remote
Sales · Metro NY area Fully Remote
TechSee is revolutionizing customer and employee engagement with game-changing Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality SaaS solutions. Serving hundreds of enterprise customers around the world, including AT&T, Verizon, GE, Brinks, HIPPO and Lennar, our platform enhances technical support, field service and IT helpdesk services by enabling companies to connect visually, with both the physical and online (screen) environments of their stakeholders. TechSee extends that with patented Computer Vision AI technology, enhancing how people interact, and providing intelligent automation for repetitive tasks, all through a simple smartphone or tablet using a simple browser interface...no software installation is required. Backed by top VCs including Salesforce Ventures, OurCrowd, and TELUS Ventures, TechSee is a high-growth Series C company, expanding our US footprint.
Employees at TechSee are supported through a flexible environment that allows for working from home or utilizing one of the many WeWork offices. Employees receive full health benefits, a 401(k), and participate in the company’s equity compensation plan. We are committed to cultivating the talents of our team members and providing ample development and growth opportunities.
About the role:
You are responsible for creating exceptional client experiences. As the company leads for these strategic relationships, your mission is to ensure clients are realizing full value from their TechSee solutions and partnership.
- Manage existing customer relationships with an in-depth understanding of business priorities and success criteria in order to ensure adoption, utilization, and realized value leading to high renewal and expansion rates.
- Partner with Customer Success to facilitate new client onboarding, from implementation through post-delivery support and optimization.
- Identify and execute on growth opportunities across your portfolio, sometimes in partnership with Sales.
- Ensure clients are engaged and referenceable, willing to support TechSee’s global growth efforts with testimonials, press releases, webinars, reference calls, etc.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer within TechSee, working across departments to help product, delivery, support, marketing and other teams understand our value and client needs.
- Cultivate relationships with both executive and operational teams among clients and inside TechSee. Provide regular status updates on account initiatives to leadership, and conduct regular business reviews to solidify the customer value framework.
- A passion for customer engagement, including deep curiosity and a penetrating intellect, able to quickly understand client priorities and needs and align TechSee’s solutions and efforts with those client objectives.
- 7+ years managing clients for an Enterprise SaaS company, ideally in relevant verticals serving large contact centers and/or field service operations.
- A proven track record of building excellent client rapport, and the ability to cultivate and manage senior-level relationships in large and medium organizations.
- A successful history of working with clients through the complete life-cycle from onboarding through retention, including key AM processes like account planning, KPI/value analysis and QBRs.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, delivering high retention and upsell results through full-cycle deal management.
- Comfort working in an ambitious, early-phase technology company experiencing rapid growth. This requires self-direction and flexibility to navigate the evolving business landscape.
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.