TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
TechSee is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to support the company’s global marketing strategy through the management and visibility of the marketing funnel.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the marketing technology stack - including marketing automation, funnel measurement, and ABM tools.
- The measurement of the marketing funnel from Lead to Opportunity via dashboards and reports
- Helping to define the KPIs for the team and identify areas for optimization
- Maintaining the key marketing platforms including Hubspot, Marketo, ABM tools, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and more
- Define lead scoring and sales enablement alerts, including integrating with CRMs like Salesforce
- Own and evolve the use of our marketing stack, CRM, Digital Media, ABM, and other key tools
- Oversee strategy, execution, and operation of lead flow processes and programs such as lead scoring and development SLAs to drive funnel efficiencies
- Develop tracking methodologies to measure marketing performance across online and offline touchpoints, including but not limited to web, search, social, email, events, and more
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend emerging technology trends with ownership for end-to-end sales/marketing technology design
- Thorough understanding of data compliance and company policies, including GDPR and CCPA regulation.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing tools and trends, including but not limited to HubSpot and/or Marketo
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Master’s degree a plus but not required
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing ops role, ideally with a B2B / SaaS company
- Good knowledge of data visualization platforms and ability to create heat maps and other highly visual data distillations
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- HubSpot certification/experience strongly preferred; Marketo experience a big plus
- Analytical and results-driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, and optimize, and test again
- Familiarity with account-based marketing (ABM) strategy
- Certified and/or experience with CRM systems, Google AdWords, Google Data Studio, Tag Manager, Zapier, and similar
- Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem-solving.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible and hybrid work.