TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant to help with our growing Partner business. You will own the technical relationship between our Partners and TechSee, for the region.
The TechSee Solutions Consulting organization is a high impact team enabling our Partners and Sales people to chase and secure new business more effectively. You will have exposure to many areas of the organisation, from Sales to Customer Success, Product, Research & Development and Quality Assurance. As such you will be a trusted advisor internally within the wider team, and externally to our Partners and prospective customers.
- Support the Partner Sales team with technical insights, demo delivery, qualification, and aligning the solution with their customer’s needs.
- Manage and facilitate TechSee Trials – a free test of TechSee’s solution as part of the sales cycle.
- Subject matter expert in our OEM, GSI/SI, BPO and Technology relationships
- Engage with and influence key business and technical stakeholders all the way up to the C-level.
- Configure and maintain demonstration flows that address partner/customer requirements and highlight the ‘art of the possible’, from storyboard to delivery.
- Be accountable and own high quality technical responses for RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Act as the TechSee subject matter expert at conferences, marketing events, trade shows, etc.
- Connect between Partner Sales and the wider teams (Product, R&D, Customer Success). Share Insights from the field and influence the solution roadmap
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Technical Presales/Solutions Consulting/Sales Engineer role selling a SaaS solution to enterprise clients.
- A successful candidate will have deep knowledge and fluency in the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service, Flows, DE, etc)
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent related degree.
- A technical mindset with a genuine interest in the product and tech.
- Excellent written and spoken English, additional languages are an advantage.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, confidence to interact with and present to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel on site, globally if required. Up to 50% travel.
- Ambition to develop alongside an organization during a period of aggressive growth.
Why Work with Us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!