TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise customers.
The Opportunity: We are looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible Assistant Controller to join our amazing finance team.
- Assist in preparations of financial statements according to US GAAP
- Overlooking the bookkeeper
- Provide professional guidance and assistance to the bookkeeping team
- Monitor and review the accuracy of financial data
- Assist with preparing management reports
- Working with the Company's external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other matters
- Involvement in cross-company initiatives, ad-hoc projects and process improvements
- Work with the company’s banks
- Assist in all the Controller’s responsibilities
- Assist in preparations of annual tax report
- Ensure accuracy over financial transactions
- Participation in month-end closing process
- Produce and manage balance sheets and analyse balances/expenses
- Work with colleagues and finance team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of the company's global financial information.
- Support the controller in all accounting-related activities
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm – audit department – Must
- High-level of English language (both spoken and written)
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented
What you’ll love about us
- A team like a family - we’re a company of 100 and growing, which means you won’t be just another face in the crowd. Your TechSee co-workers are some of the brightest, funniest, and most innovative startup pros in the game.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working with a talented international team.
- Hybrid work environment.