Business Development Representative - Remote
Sales · Metro NY area Fully Remote
TechSee is the leader in Visual Engagement. TechSee is revolutionizing the technical support and field services industry through Augmented Reality and AI technology. A proven leader in the market, Techsee has hundreds of customers including Vodafone, Orange, Hitachi, and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. TechSee is rapidly expanding globally and is backed by leading venture capital firms like Salesforce Ventures, Telus, and OurCrowd.
Employees at TechSee are supported through a flexible work environment that allows for working from home or coming into one of the many WeWork offices. Employees receive full health benefits (including vision and dental) and a generous 401K matching program. All full-time employees can also participate in the equity compensation plan.
About the Opportunity:
You'll be part of an exceptional team that is driving demand generation results supporting incredible recurring revenue growth. Joining a BD Team that has focused on outbound activities, TechSee is ready for a high-achieving individual to manage an outbound funnel and ensure the leads that we generate are matured through a wide range of marketing activities and direct outreach programs for proper engagement and nurturing.
The Outbound BDR will own key parts of TechSee’s sales and marketing processes. You will play a critical role in filtering and nurturing leads and developing our engagement strategy and tactics. This role works closely with the Director, Business Development, and the Marketing Team, as well as our Account Executives who manage the active sales opportunities.
- Take an active role in shaping the way that the BDR team handles leads
- Qualify leads (including demo requests, resource downloads, webinar and event registrants)
- Execute phone, email and LinkedIn outreach
- Maintain high MQL> SQL conversion rates
- Manage and nurture lead lists
- Coordinate the handoff of mature leads to the Sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in an outbound business development role for a software / SaaS companies
- Practical experience and best practices methodologies in converting outbound MQLs into SQLs
- Highly skilled with personalizing the outreach according to each lead’s title, industry and activity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and to multitask
- A desire to learn new concepts and work on new projects
- Familiarity with CRMs and similar tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Hubspot a plus)
- Familiarity with a demand generation funnel and the different marketing channels (e.g. LinkedIn PPC, Google PPC, webinars)
- A passion for giving value to customers based on your knowledge and experience around our products and services