TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
TechSee is seeking a PPC Expert / Paid User Acquisition Manager who will use a combination of deep analytic skills and customer/prospect targeting to run experiments and scale acquisition across all paid channels. You don’t stop at the basics. You are constantly studying and adopting best practices and new techniques, and creatively finding new ways to unlock Paid Channel growth.
- Drive performance marketing strategies and plans to scale acquisition of new customers across channels, including paid digital, social and offline
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution from idea to test to scale across existing and new channels
- Obsess about scalable growth. Constantly be testing new approaches and ideas to optimize CAC, conversion, and other key performance metrics.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and business development to identify priorities and develop campaigns to meet company goals
- Deeply understand and quickly react to changes in performance and share learnings and results with other teams
- Support both broadly targeted commercial campaigns and hyper-focused ABM campaigns targeting top 50 enterprise prospect accounts
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing campaigns across paid digital and offline channels, social, SEM
- B2B experience a plus and bonus consideration given to experience in running campaigns targeting enterprise companies for SaaS solutions
- Proven results building acquisition channels, spinning up new tests quickly, and driving growth
- Analytic rigor comes naturally. You can build models and reports, study performance across the entire funnel, and apply data to drive results.
- Enjoy a mix of strategy and execution, but always with speed. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and alternate between strategy, creative development, and analytic work.
- Deploy proven performance marketing techniques, but flexible enough to try new approaches.
- Problem solver who doesn’t stop until solutions are found.
- Keep cool when working to tight deadlines.
What you’ll love about us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible, hybrid work.