TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
Who are we looking for?
we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to our Salesforce team, to join our journey and evolve our platform offering to create the next generation.
You will play a major role in the team, responsible for the design and implementation of our applications, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll be working closely with our AI, full-stack, and platform teams using a variety of technologies: React, NodeJS, MongoDB, and WebRTC among others.
- Function as a Senior Developer and suggest best-practice solutions to address user requirements using Salesforce technologies
- Full product-development life cycle, from requirements to design to implementation while establish timelines and maintaining quality
- Assisting business users during UAT, Analyzes and resolves production issues
- Working closely with our R&d, Product, API, Infrastructure, QA and Support teams using a variety of modern SaaS architecture and SalesForce technologies.
- Design and implement an efficient, well-engineered and scalable solution for the Salesforce platform
- Mentor junior developers.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years in Java or .NET.
- Experience with integrations between multiple products / APIs / backend services.
- Experience with relational databases.
- BSc or equivalent experience in CS.
- Familiarity with SalesForce platform- Advantage.
- Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals.
- Proven ability to plan and execute delivery of high quality product.
- Motivated, accountable and dedicated with E2E attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english.
What you’ll love about us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible, hybrid work.