About the Company:
TechSee is the leading provider of visual technology to some of the world’s largest companies. By leveraging visual technology we help close the gap between brands and customers, allowing consumers and technicians to see, diagnose, guide and verify issues using their smartphone or tablet camera lens. TechSee’s no-code computer vision support platform uses real-time Augmented Reality (AR) guidance and AI-powered assistance to bring vision to every customer support touchpoint.
TechSee empowers enterprises worldwide to modernize their customer support ecosystem to deliver optimal customer assistance, enhance service quality and reduce costs. From self-service AI-driven solutions to visual tools for customer and field agents, TechSee simplifies and enhances human interactions, facilitating millions of meaningful and efficient connections every month.
The Enterprise Sales Executive is a critical role being added to address the company’s continued expansion.
The primary focus of this role is to drive new revenue through self-prospecting new clients and business development efforts, leading the sales cycle execution, negotiation, pipeline management, and by collaborating with internal cross-functional teams as SDRs and Sales Engineers.
7+ years of proven experience selling Enterprise SaaS products to mid to large field services across industries.
Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting to closing.
Background working for early-phase, high-growth technology (SaaS) companies.
Experience in the Contact Center, Field Service Management (FSM) and/or Customer Experience (CX) markets/OR MedTech
Proven track record of successfully carrying quota as an individual contributor
Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to collaborate across multiple departments and influence all levels within an organization and bring in appropriate resources to close sales.
Have a measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales targets
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at senior levels of customer organizations
Bachelor Degree required. Advanced degree (e.g., MBA) is an advantage.
Remote working & travel 30% of the time
Self-starter with a strong desire to drive
A track record selling ML/AI solutions is a strong advantage
Experience in sales training, with one or more of the following: MEDDIC, Customer Centric Selling, Miller-Heiman, Solution Selling, Targeted Account Selling (TAS) or similar structured methodology - advantage
Location : NJ/NY/MA
Why work with us?
Our culture encourages collaboration and emphasizes success, personal and professional development
● Career path: This role serves as a launching point into further leadership in Sales, Business Development and/or Marketing roles.
● Training: Formal development of your sales skills, leadership skills, and business acumen in addition to learning TechSee’s market-leading AI and AR solutions,.
● Compensation: Solid base salary + incentive plan, strong benefits and an ownership (equity) stake in a high-growth SaaS venture.
● Tools: Provide you with the resources needed to achieve your quarterly goals of qualified meetings, pipeline growth and closed-won new business.
● Work environment: This is a remote role, with frequent virtual social activities to promote employee engagement, with some return to in-person activities (client and internal) already underway.
● Culture: TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
● Success: TechSee has established a global presence, trusted by Tier 1 enterprise customers across the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, insurance and many other industries.
● The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv with oﬃces in New York, London, and Madrid.