TechSee is the leader in VISUAL ENGAGEMENT. We deliver exceptional visual experiences to simplify technology for consumers and employees throughout their product and service journeys. TechSee revolutionizes customer and employee enablement by providing the first visual support solution powered by augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI). This empowers companies across the globe to deliver a visual customer or employee experience that significantly reduces cost, enhances service quality, and delivers intelligent, fully automated solutions. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI through substantial KPI improvements across dozens of enterprise implementations, including: dramatically lowering field technician dispatch rates, increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) rate, reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) for contact centers, improving customer satisfaction (CSAT, NPS) and reducing customer effort (CES), leading to increased revenue.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to Manage end-to-end sales cycle (prospecting, forecasting, account planning, sales execution, negotiation, pipeline/funnel management) and closing of new business. This is an IC (Individual Contributor) role!
- In-depth understanding of client business drivers, strategy and buying cycles within the target verticals
- Negotiate commercial terms on behalf of the company with sophisticated buyers
- Collaborate with Client Stakeholders, Internal Departments and Third-parties (channel partners, consultants)
- 7+ years of proven experience selling (enterprise) SaaS to mid to large field services departments across manufacturing and service industries
- Experience selling engagement/experience technologies is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at senior levels of customer organizations
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting to closing, including some partners selling experience, and understanding the nature of long selling cycle
- Have a measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales targets
- Experience working for small and big software companies; ability to build and manage pipelines and operate in fast-moving, ambiguous environments
- BS/BA degree in business administration or related field
- Willingness and ability to travel 30% - 50% of the time
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Selling, Building Client Relationships, Over-achieving Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills.
What you’ll love about us
- A team like a family - we’re a company of over 100 employees and growing, which means you won’t be just another face in the crowd. Your TechSee co-workers are some of the brightest, funniest, and most innovative startup pros in the game.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working with a talented international team.
- Work From Home with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement.
- Being part of a successful Series C startup with 54$ million raised.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, AT&T, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!