TechSee delivers game-changing Computer Vision AI technology for Customer Engagement to global multinational brands in the telecoms, insurance, utilities and consumer products verticals. TechSee’s patented Augmented Vision Support technology provides contact centers and global field tech organizations with a solution to quickly connect to the customers' physical environment while they are on the call. Using their smartphone camera to see the problem, diagnose it, and show the customer what to do visually, using augmented reality technology on the physical device. The solution is simple to operate and works across different smartphones, mobile operating systems, and browsers. No software installation is required.
Who are we looking for?
we are looking for a Python developer to our R&D team, to join our journey and evolve our platform offering to create the next generation.
About the role:
You will play a major role in the team, responsible for the design and implementation of our applications, making computer vision accessible to our Fortune 500 customers. You’ll be working closely with our AI, full-stack, and platform teams using a variety of technologies: Python, Django, React, NodeJS, MongoDB, and WebRTC among others.
- Build web-based applications to enable AI-driven self-service
- Design and implement an efficient and well-engineered solutions
- Work across disciplines to create coherent application functionality
- Collaborate with data science, product and infrastructure teams
- Experience of full stack development, Python, Django - At least 4 years .
- Designed and implemented fully scalable products from the ground up.
- Strong developments skills and engineering fundamentals.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality product.
- Motivated, accountable and dedicated with E2E attitude.
- BSc or equivalent experience in CS
What you’ll love about us?
- TechSee is a fun and exciting place to work, empowering its employees to bring out-of-the-box thinking to generate cool new ideas. Our culture encourages inclusive teams and emphasizes care and collaboration.
- TechSee operates at scale and has already established a global presence, trusted by major enterprise customers in the telecom, consumer electronics, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like TELUS, Verizon, HIPPO, Lennar, Vodafone, Hitachi, Samsung, Heineken and more!
- TechSee has a great work environment with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement and offers flexible, hybrid work.